Joining our team is an opportunity like no other! Our workplace boasts a fun and vibrant family culture that sets us apart. As a Maitri employee, you'll find a close-knit community of colleagues who support and uplift one another. We are not just about productivity, we are about building lasting friendships and sharing memorable experiences. From team outings to spontaneous celebrations of achievements, we cherish moments that create a sense of camaraderie among all team members. We believe in work-life balance and understand the importance of fostering a positive and nurturing environment. If you invest in Maitri we will invest in you!
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team and play a pivotal role in our software development efforts. You would be a skilled Full Stack Software Engineer, capable of creating scalable software solutions. You will collaborate with a cross-functional team and be working through conceptualization to deployment.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you should have expertise in both front-end and back-end programming languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. Additionally, being a team player with a flair for visual design and functionality is essential.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Management, Computer Application or related field.
- Experience: 2+ years of experience as a full stack software engineer.
- Web Frameworks: Demonstrated experience with one of the following web frameworks: Node.js, React.js, Spring Boot, Flask/Django. Experience with Next.js & Nest.js is a plus.
- Databases: Expertise in at least one of the following databases is mandatory: PostgreSQL or MySQL.
- Cloud Services: Familiarity with cloud platforms. Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), including EC2, ECS, S3, RDS, and Lambda, will be an advantage.
- Containers and Orchestration: Proficiency in containerization technologies, such as Docker. Experience with orchestration platforms like AWS ECS or Kubernetes is a plus.
- Security Knowledge: Excellent understanding of OWASP security guidelines for web development.
- Testing: Strong knowledge of both Unit Testing and Integration Testing is required, demonstrating a commitment to delivering high-quality software.
- DevOps: A track record of hands-on experience with CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment) practices and tools is highly valued.
- Actively developing and delivering code.
- Own end-to-end workflows and intricate processes, ensuring the seamless execution of our projects.
- Enhance and refine features and tools, thereby improving our ability to deliver exceptional value to our customers.
- Provide regular updates on project progress; effective communication within the development team is crucial.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our client specific products and infrastructure to accommodate significant scaling efforts.
- Design, build, and maintain full stack applications that meet project specifications.
- Develop and enhance front-end applications, author the necessary RESTful APIs, and seamlessly integrate them to establish end-to-end application functionality.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to make critical architectural decisions and deliver high-quality software, following best practices and design patterns.
- Design and implement an extensive set of test cases, encompassing unit tests and integration tests, to ensure the applications' resilience and reliability.
- Maintain communication with clients to understand their business objectives and requirements, proposing suitable solutions.
- Engage proactively in code reviews, knowledge-sharing sessions, and offer guidance to junior developers.
- Stay current with emerging technology trends and industry best practices, particularly those relevant to your assigned technology stack for application development and testing.
We are looking for a skilled Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to play a vital role in ensuring the quality of our client specific products through the development and execution of both exploratory and automated tests.
Responsibilities for this role encompass the creation and implementation of test strategies, as well as the identification and resolution of defects. Your responsibilities will include evaluating system requirements and monitoring critical quality assurance metrics, including issue frequencies and the number of unresolved concerns.
As a QA Engineer, you will hold a significant position in our client specific product development process. The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting rigorous testing before a client specific product launches to guarantee seamless software operation that meets client requirements and ensuring client specific product quality. If you possess an engineering background and are looking for an opportunity to provide comprehensive solutions to software quality challenges, we look forward to meeting you.
Your responsibility will involve the continuous monitoring of all stages of software development to promptly identify and rectify system irregularities, thus ensuring compliance with high quality standards.
- Education: A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Management, Computer Application, or a related field is required.
- Experience: 2+ years of experience as a QA engineer.
- Quality Assurance Background:
- Proficiency in various testing types, including functional, non functional, manual, automated, regression, smoke, acceptance, load, performance, and security testing.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Tools and Technologies:
- Knowledge of RDBMS fundamentals and proficiency in writing SQL queries.
- Experience with automation frameworks such as Selenium, Robot, Playwright. Some experience with Python is also desirable.
- Security Knowledge:Excellent understanding of OWASP security guidelines for web development.
- Additional Competencies:
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide valuable feedback to stakeholders.
- Create comprehensive test plans and test cases, estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating testing activities effectively.
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, document, and track bugs.
- Perform rigorous regression testing after bug resolutions.
- Develop and apply testing processes to align with client needs.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including developers and product managers, to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results, investigate non-conforming software issues. Provide training to users about the client specific product, as required.
- Track quality assurance metrics.
- Monitor and stay updated on the latest testing tools and strategies to ensure our client specific products meet the highest quality standards.
We are looking for a skilled Healthcare Data Architect to play a key role in technology initiatives to further advance informatics for our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying publicly available data sources (CMS, HHS, State Governments, etc) and integrating them into a consolidated data mart. This requires knowledge of the US healthcare system and the data structures that describe the activity (Claims, EMR Records, etc). Once the data is identified you will develop the data models and assist in the development of scripts to load the data into the data mart. Once scripts have been developed you will be responsible for the maintenance of them and the further development of additional data sources.
As a Healthcare Data Architect, you will be responsible for defining client data models, guiding teams on implementing healthcare data projects and translating business visions.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Management, Computer Application or related field
- Experience: 2+ years of experience working with US Healthcare data
- Databases: Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Data Modeling: Experience building, managing and designing large, complex architectures, data sets and data schemas
- Troubleshooting: Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Analytics: Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets
- Collaboration: Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Preferred Skills: CMS Data Code Set Knowledge (e.g.; ICD10, CPT4, HCPCS, NDC, Taxonomy), HEDIS Knowledge, HCC Knowledge
- As information architect and data steward, designs systems, data products and / or data production processes while focusing on data curation, data exchange, data security, data integrity and information environments
- Design and create data models to store and access data for reporting and analysis
- Develop fastest, reliable, and large-scale data processing pipelines to ingest data from multiple data sources into Enterprise Data warehouse and Data Lake
- Maintain and optimizes systems and migrate data and systems as needed
- Ensures integrity and completeness of data and workflow, manages and / or develops data practices, databases, and information systems as well as guidelines, dictionaries, registries and / or services
- Solve data issues, like error messages and other system malfunctions
- Collaborate closely with project managers, business analysts and other stakeholders